Day Nine
Cold
CLASSES:
Movement: Not too bad. Started work on dactyl.
Speech: Going over the IPA consonant chart.
Voice: Initial work with the Shakespeare text. Kate E-mailed us with some analysis questions to answer by next Sunday.
Acting: We did our scenes. An interesting twist. We left the room while the pair doing their scene prepared, then came in an watched the scene. John said I was more open than he'd ever seen me, and I think that's good. He told the whole class to take some time and review what we'd done, and be sure to recognize and honor the good work we'd done. I liked that.
OBSERVATIONS/CLICKS:
I'm not feeling well this week, fighting a cold. So, not a lot of time to write in this journal. Trying to get as much sleep as I can, which is of course a bit a conflict or challenge with regards to homework.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home